December 11, 2009

Standing Firm

Kurt is resting well today.  His dad came in this morning to say good morning, and Kurt greeted him with "Dad, I am in a fightin' mood today."

I know how many of you want to come see Kurt, but he has asked again for no visitors. He is fiercely focused on winning this battle, and that requires all of his focus and energy. Just keep praying and thanking the Lord for healing, and you will do more for him than you can imagine!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Good to hear he's feeling feisty! You all are always in my thoughts and prayers -

Jaycock

Unknown said...

We've heard Kurt say that before, and it usually means get out of the way 'cause nothing is stopping him!

Anonymous said...

Coco and Yoshi loved seeing you today-- just know that they send all their love to Kurt as well!!
Every time we ask them "where's daddy", they focus in on our eyes and reassure everyone that everything will be ok!
Sending all our love and prayers,
Your Petsmart Family <3

Anonymous said...

I was just reading Bob's emails to you and your replies. I am so proud of Kurt and impressed by his unshakeable faith.
And proud of you also for your steadfastness in standing by your man.
As I've said before satan kicked the wrong dog...
Lu

Anonymous said...

Kurt & Jen

God is good and I am confident he has his arms around both of you. You are being his servant and ministering to many during your trials. Just keep hanging in there. His love will overcome all adversities.

Ruth Pfaff

Anonymous said...

You are all in our prayers. Not an hour passes without you being on our minds and in our hearts. Stay strong.
God bless.
Arnie and Kendra

Trink said...

That is good to hear! You and Kurt are constantly in our thoughts & prayers.
We are standing together with you – standing strong.
Sending all my strength and fighting spirit to Kurt.

Love ya both! – Aunt Trink