Today is the first dose of SIR-Spheres. I'm a little jumpy ... Kurt is perfectly calm and relaxed. He is absolutely certain that this is the right path, and I agree....but I hate watching him go through this. Hopefully, the treatment will just leave him a little sore and a little sleepy.
I'll post more throughout the day. I have LOTS of time to kill while he is getting treated. The infusion is supposed to start at noon, so stay tuned.
November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kurt calmed me yesterday when we talked! I'm anxious, too, so Kurt's confidence helps! thanks for the update! our love and prayers are going up in big bunches for you today! - mom
Good Day to you, too!
I have my "expecters" turned on, so am gratefully awaiting good news from your side of the world.
EXPECT the FAVOR OF GOD!
I make this confession everyday! You know, Kurt, God has given us a lot of PROMISES! We do have a covenant with God! Say this, my friend -- "My covenant calls for an abundant INCREASE in the FAVOR OF GOD, that it (Favor) will go before me and open doors that men say are impossible." YEA & AMEN!!!
I know that God says in His Word, in Psa.4:1, "Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness; thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress, Have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer."
I love the verses on FAVOR, such as this one,"For Thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with FAVOR wilt thou compass him as with a shield." Psa. 5:12
I won't take the time to write a lot of verses, and we will do well to all (whoever reads this) AGREE and just speak back to God some verses -- such as the 34th chapter of Psalm; the whole thing, but particularly vs. 17 - 19. The LORD hears and HE delivers. PTL
God is faithful. He doesn't go back on HIS Word. We are the ones who goof up, but Never does God lie. He keeps His WORD. Read these: Exodus 16:26. HE is the Lord who heals us! Isaiah 53:4,5. Because of those stripes that Jesus bore, we can claim our healing. It's right there -- PTL! III John vs.2 says "I wish above ALL things, that you prosper and be in HEALTH"!!! Hallelujah! and Amen! Did you get that? ABOVE ALL THINGS -- First of ALL!
I'm believing with you, Kurt and Jen; believing these Words (HIS WORDS) more than anything, as God's WORD is absolute truth. PTL!! Kurt & Jen, you two, especially have to keep speaking God's Word, back to him --- Check it out; Believe it; SPEAK it and SEE it Manifest in your lives. Keep doing what you know to do.
There are many, many more verses pertaining to how much God Loves Us and what He has already done for us. Let's Make it a point to dig in and study the Word - let it be our MO (method of operation).
GOD IS GOOD! All the time!
ALL THE TIME, GOD IS GOOD!!
Love & Prayers Always!
G'ma D
I was speaking with a medical device rep yesterday whose company makes a similar product for treatment of breast cancer and she said the localized treatment spheres are incredible! I'll be praying for a smooth treatment all day! Love you both!
Steph
Post a Comment