Walking through the cancer center at night is weird. It is so empty....feels like I am at some kind of church lock-in....just a couple of chaperons to keep an eye on us kids.
Tonight has been a pretty busy night. Kurt had another CT scan done...the scan from earlier today was only for the abdomen, so it just caught part of his lungs. Because of the fluid, they want to check all his lungs, so they scanned again. The antibiotics started about 20 minutes ago, and the nurse just got the blood transfusion going.
We are supposed to learn tomorrow what the doctors think is wrong, but all that depends on when they get all the test results they need. So, I will continue to post updates as I have them.
November 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just read through all of the posts - sounds like it's been a rough day emotionally. Good luck as you wait for the test results - thanks for updating us all through everything.
Post a Comment