So the work week is done, thank God. I'm finding out at work that when you think things are easy is when they come back around to bite you. I'll spare the details here, but suffice it to say that I've been humbled as an engineer and reminded why we test, test, test new designs.
I'm starting to get excited about the CAT scan tomorrow, which is a good change. It will be good to hear some real results, and I know that they will be good. Thanks again for all the encouraging messages over the past few days - they've helped us both tremendously!
Jen and I will keep the updates coming tomorrow - stay tuned!
January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't forget, Kurt that God wants to shower HIS FAVOR on you. I just noticed that scripture verse for the day says That God will rescue you and protect you, because you acknowledge HIM. In Proverbs, too, it says to "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, & lean not unto your own understanding. IN ALL YOUR WAYS acknowledge HIM and HE WILL DIRECT your paths. Our job is just to Trust HIM and acknowledge Him --- HE does the rescuing and protecting. PTL We just need to hold up our end of the promise and God will surely do HIS PART. I'm praying for another good report tomorrow - we will keep storing up small and large bits of good news and soon we have a large healing. PTL again! As you take your treatments/tests tomorrow, just REST in the LORD -- wait patiently for HIM - & HE will give you your hearts' desire, REST in the Lord. GOD IS IN CHARGE!!
Loving you as always,
G'ma D
Post a Comment