November 13, 2008

Pimpin' my chemo bag


So we finally went onto funnycancershirts.com and cafepress.com and got some funny cancer schwag. This is the sweet fanny pack that my infusion pump rides in. It needed some decorations, and so here it is.

Dad's here and we're chillin on the couch watching football. At least I don't have to suffer through the Browns again tonight. By the way - Romeo Crennel is the worst coach ever and needs to be fired.

Tomorrow's another round of the full treatment, a CT scan, and a visit with my oncologist. It's going to be a good day!

5 comments:

the uribe family said...

Good luck my bro!!! I will be thinking about you all day. I am so glad Dad is there with you guys. Miss you lots, and SOOO excited to see you in two weeks from today actually! I will be sending positive thoughts to you all. Love you lots!

the uribe family said...

oh by the way.......I love the decor on the chemo bag!!!! That is great!

Robin Freeman said...

Kurt - enjoy the football - some of us don't get the NFL Network! We know that tomorrow will be a good day - more positive thoughts coming your way.

Anonymous said...

Hey hammer.... love and miss you tons. So glad Dad is there with you and Jennifer! Make sure you write down what vehicle you're driving tomorrow morning so he can find it in the parking garage if Jen needs something! :) I'm sending up extra prayers for a good scan tomorrow, and a good chemo session!
lotsalove,
mom

Trink said...

From earlier bloggs I'm impressed that your dad would sit on your couch!

My thoughts and prayer are with you for all you are doing tomorrow. I know it is going to be all positive and good news!!!!

Love ya both -- Aunt Trink