
Happy Holidays!
This site was created to keep our family and friends updated and connected as Kurt begins his battle with esophageal cancer. It is a place to get information, send prayers, and celebrate living. Kurt and I will both post to this site, sharing with you our experiences, emotions, and information....and probably occasional political commentary or whatever strikes us. Hey, it's our blog.
2 comments:
WOW ! I happen to recognize some of that group... If only Grandma Ima could see you now... She would be so proud. (Did you do lots of potatoes? :O)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING - - HAVE LOTS OF FUN...
P.S. Grandpa said thanks for the flowers. Will chat later. Lots of Love and Hugs... Grandpa Vic & Grannie Channie
During all this fun and feasting, they also took time to bring Jim and I a holiday meal (we were stuck at home with a sick baby). We love you guys. It was super yummy, especially the cobbler!
Post a Comment