Kurt is going in for a biopsy today, as a part of the clinical trial. The biopsy isn't really that much about his treatment, but rather something Kurt opted to do in order to assist researchers in understanding this disease.
I'm really proud of him for doing this. The clinical trial and these biopsys will have a lasting impact on people, long after this experience is behind us. There is nothing pleasant about getting these biopsys done, and yet Kurt is choosing to help others. I just wanted to share that with everyone, to say how proud Kurt makes me.
November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I have so much admiration for Kurt for doing that. What a generous and unselfish contribution. It's a true indicator of his character.
To be going through so much but still thinking of others. . .
All I can think of is WOW - what a great person. I pray that what you are doing touches the hearts of many and encourages others to help any way they can.
Aunt Trink
That's my boy, Kurt! Doing the right thing. Now Remember, -- "How about them COWBOYS?" Just had to rib you a bit.
Have another great week.
G'ma
I'm glad that everything went well, and WOW to the both of you. Again, your strength amazes me.
Thanks, Kurt. For inspiring us, for being a good guy, for doing this blog, for allowing me to be in your life! You and Jen are the best.
Chris H.
Hi Kurt and Jen!
Way ta go, Kurt, in your willingness to endure a biopsy! I love the photo of you with CoCo! Hope you have a wonderful holiday with your siblings! Keep up the good work and especially your faith in Him! Love ya!
Post a Comment