December 11, 2008

Good day today

Today I felt absolutely great - best I've felt in a long time. I finally felt like I had my brain back, and had a good day of work. It was a fun day at work running around getting our APU ready for a demo next week. I had all my energy and was able to get a full week of work in this week. Mom's here and baked us some excellent bread and made a great stew for dinner.

All in all it was an excellent week! Aside from the fact that the doctor won't return our calls...

That makes it frustrating for me to think about the fact I'm going to go in for treatment tomorrow and go back to feeling like crap... I know that I shouldn't be worried about that and just enjoy today, but it's a nagging thought in the back of my mind. I'll leave it at that...

Thanks again for all the comments, thoughts and prayers! We'll be sure to post tomorrow after we talk with the doctors and find out how good the good news is!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kurt & Jennifer,
My heart is blessed each time I check your blog....by your strength, your humor, & by your never-ending positiveness!! You inspire each of each to be all we can be....GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!!!
You have our continuing prayers...Myrna Stone

Anonymous said...

Kurt, I just want to add a "Yea & AMEN" to Myrna's words. You have such a wonderful attitude - that's what keeps HOPE alive. We all look forward to a good report from you. You don't know how encouraaging your words are to all who are interested. Now I am thanking God for complete restoration of your body, soul and spirit. Rest in HIM! I pray that God blesses your day!
Love & Prayers, G''ma D

the uribe family said...

THanks for the updates, as always. Thinking of you guys today, and sending all the positive thoughts & angels your way.