In case any of you think that I'm wilting away from this disease, let me reassure you that I'm not. Jen thought it'd be a good idea to do a video blog post so that you can see for yourself that I'm still kickin. Here goes!
September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
This was a great idea. It's good to see you Kurt (when did you grow a beard?). You change hairstyles more than most women I know!
Loved hearing your voice & seeing you. Thanks for that!! Hopefully itwas as therapeutic for you as it was for me!!! Jamie's wedding was tonight, it was amazing and just awesom eto see everyone --- but th most awesome part was just having all of the support behind us. Love you!
Just letting you know that Vicki has just spent another day teaching me how to do this blogging stuff. so keep up the notes until I learn....
Lots of Love.... Grannie Channie
Dude, Kurt! You're hairy!!! Can we have a shaving party when you start chemo? I can probably get Paul to shave his head...there's not much up there anyhow.
~Mara
KurtOwen!
It was fantastic to see and listen to your video. You look great my friend!
It all grows back Kurt! I wore a myriad of head dresses until it did. I do have a bald spot in the back, but that has more to do with age than therapy!
God bless you KurtOwen!
Post a Comment