September 20, 2008

Great Friends

Last night, a group of our friends here in DC threw a dinner party for Kurt and I, so I just needed to give a little public shout-out. It was the best time! The dinner was full of cancer-fighting foods, and it was so great to see everyone! It was nice get out of the house and just blow off a little steam. I can't tell you all how much we appreciated it. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!

So, thanks, friends!!

Today, Kurt and I are headed out of town for the day -- off to Virginia's horse country for a little fun time before we buckle down in to the chemo treatments. And tomorrow, Kurt debuts as the newest member of our church choir!!! Groupies to follow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you... You still need fun and a good glass of wine.

Things I learn as this goes on. Enjoy the choir. And we will look forward to hearing you sometime.

Keep the faith. Love you ...

the uribe family said...

Super to hear that. I'm glad you have a huge support system out there. Love ya!