October 21, 2008

Today's treatment

We're back at Hopkins for the next round of treatment today. Kurt will just be getting the cetuximab today - the trial drug - so we should be out of here early afternoon, hopefully.

This is the drug that Kurt reacted to last week, so they are currently pumping him full of benadryl and a bunch of other pre-meds. I asked Kurt if he wanted me to post anything special this morning, and he just mumbled "time to get high..." :)

--
Sent from my mobile device

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL we're thinking of you both! ...praying the cetuximab knocks out all the cancer cells, and saying an extra prayer for you Jennifer, as you take care of Kurt while he's floating off to his happy place for a few hours!
lotsalove,
mom/kim

the uribe family said...

oh wow - gotta love his sense of humor. much love to you guys.

Juanita Dietz said...

Kurt, I've doubled up on my Bible Study, my prayer time for you. When things get tough, we have to PRESS IN & PRESS ON! I take that as doing double duty!! The Bible says "I AM the LORD who heals you" and also that "HE SENT HIS WORD & HEALED MY DISEASE". It's the WORD that heals at God's direction. PTL I am so praying that that will soon be manifest in your life, Kurt. Keep Standing just for that (those) promises- I'm Standing with you. We cannot be moved. I hope this treatment went better than the last one. GOD BLESS YOU BOTH!
G'ma D

Jay Dietz said...

Go Fight Go Fight WIN! Thinking of you guys and joining in prayer with all the other warriors on here. Jesus gave his precious blood for us to be HEALED! He sustains us every day to live our lives in full and ABUNDANTLY! Kurt you are going to be able to conquer anything after going through all this. Love you man and sending up wishes from this side of the planet!!! Uncle Jay, Kimo, Kona and Makala