April 2, 2009

Woof...

This chemo-nausea is a weird thing. I don't feel sick, per se, but for the past few days, I'll just get a feeling like I have to puke. Take today. I didn't sleep very well last night and was gassed this morning, so I decided to take the morning and stay home. I got up and had breakfast around 10, then watched TV for an hour or so before taking the dogs for a walk around the block. I had to swallow back the puke three times during my walk - each time with no warnings whatsoever... So needless to say, I'm staying home this afternoon to sleep off my anti-nausea meds. I'm not quite sure what to make of the fact that the drug I took is a combination anti-psychotic/anti-nausea drug... I guess I'll be a little less crazy today at least!

Mom and Dad get in this afternoon and I'm excited to see them! Mom is going to be a trip taking pictures of the cherry blossom festival. I can't wait! There will definitely be stories and pictures!

1 comment:

the uribe family said...

I sure hope you guys have a wonderful time together...and I'm so sorry that you are feeling sick. Wish I had a magic wonder for you!! We'll be praying for you & thinking of you this whole weekend..especially tomorrow for the scan. Love Tim Kyla & Duke!