3:30 video blog
5:30 video blog
April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This site was created to keep our family and friends updated and connected as Kurt begins his battle with esophageal cancer. It is a place to get information, send prayers, and celebrate living. Kurt and I will both post to this site, sharing with you our experiences, emotions, and information....and probably occasional political commentary or whatever strikes us. Hey, it's our blog.
3 comments:
Let's see, most quotable movies, my top three:
1. Office Space ("federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison")
2. Austin Powers ("Mini me, stop humping the laser")
3. Rocky ("ADRIIIAAAANE")
I'm sure some of your viewers can do better than my third........
BMR.
The claim on the table is that any situation in life can be responded to with one of three movies:
1) Office Space
2) Major League
3) Caddyshack
There is a running dispute over whether Top Gun and/or Animal House should be added -- and Borto did make a convincing case in an earlier post -- but I challenge anyone to disprove the theory.
Just want ya to know I'm still here praying for you! So glad you still have humor in spite of all you're going through! You've got the attitude that is needed to get through this ordeal - hang in there!! Love, Gigi
Post a Comment