March 27, 2009

No live blog today

too late getting it set up and running - now on benadryl..... drugs on the way so should be through here ata adcent hour fo the day. wow typing hard. more later! love you all!!

2 comments:

the uribe family said...

We will be checking for updates periodically...hopefully you bring us all good luck! At the trade show now, eagerly anticipating a successful wholesalers day! I am the nervous one, Mom is milling around. We have been thinhking about you, though, and anxious to check the blog for updates! Love you tons!!!

Anonymous said...

Kurt, My Friend-
Have no fear or worries, as we (friends & relatives) will blog for you today. There's a great song that says this - Meditate this today.

"The steadfast Love of the Lord never ceases.
His Mercies never come to an end.
They are New every morning, New every morning.
Great is Thy Faithfulness, O Lord.
Great is Thy Faithfulness!"

I like the fact that each day we have a clean slate; a fresh page in which to succeed or not. HE (GOD) Never gives up on us. I know that you have chosen LIFE, so
I know that you will stay in HIS MERCIES. (His FAVOR) I think I've told you before that I try to live in the FOG!! ((FAVOR OF GOD))
Claim that for yourself, Kurt. I'm sending a book soon. Let God's Surge help you win this war!!
Please read Psalm 136; you'll see how Merciful God is. Yea & AMen! & PTL That Psalm is a wonderful Praise psalm. (You can always read that book on divine FAVOR that I sent you some time ago.) I have read it many times and it never fails to teach me something & to Bless me. Continuing to pray and I send my Love Always, G'ma D