February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This site was created to keep our family and friends updated and connected as Kurt begins his battle with esophageal cancer. It is a place to get information, send prayers, and celebrate living. Kurt and I will both post to this site, sharing with you our experiences, emotions, and information....and probably occasional political commentary or whatever strikes us. Hey, it's our blog.
4 comments:
Ahahahaha! Finally, one of my ridiculous Friday photos comes in handy :) What a goat roping this is.
this is very much like the former democratic administration of famous quotes. When Clinton appointed Pena as secretary of transportation he said: I hope Pena can do for the country what he did for Colorado ! (think Denver International Airport fiasco..)
All I can say is we are glad he keeps going to Washington but sorroy for the rest of the country
No matter how sour the stimulus bill may taste, just keep in mind that its totally about saving the economy, and nothing else. There is certainly no pork, no add-ons, no earmarks. For that fact we can have faith in the politicians who represent us in DC.
Not even the funding in the stimulus for the high speed rail line between LA and Vegas. The one that had virtually no ridership and was closed down a few decades ago.
Who's that guy in the picture anyway?
BMR.
Just be thankful you don't live in that man's playground (Harry Reid - Senator from NV and quite possibly the worst thing to happen to the state since . . . actually, I can't think of anything worse)! And am I the only one who finds it disturbing that the Senate majority leader comes from a state that is roughly 47th in education and #1 in foreclosures? Clearly the man to have in charge!!
Post a Comment