February 13, 2009

Good morning!

Kurt is about an hour into treatment today, and everything is going well. I can't thank everyone enough for the lotion recommendations - it helped a ton!

Kurt has another scan next Friday, so we will be able to see what progress is being made. So, this will be a nerve-wracking week that will certainly seem to take forever. But, we will pray for good news!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Glad to hear it's going well this morning! Is this another 9 hour session? Or did they "fix" that problem?

the uribe family said...

Yikes!! We'll be thinking of you! Big plans for tomorrow and V-Day? Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Jen - I loved your photo entry yesterday!!!! Glad to hear your updates! I never stop praying for you two and will especially be praying for great result in new week's scan. Happy Valentine's Day! Luv Gigi

Jennifer said...

It was another 9 hour session -- we were hoping they could speed things up, but there is a big dispute over whether that violates the trial protocol. Boo.

Our Valentine's Day was Thursday, just a quite dinner. But, yesterday I got a new fridge!! Yay!!!